Monday, July 19, 2004

Welcome back faithful readers.  I feel compelled to use this blog to congratulate the newlywed Mr. and Mrs. Reid Sabin and the newly wed Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Brunone.  The Sabin wedding was Saturday and I was unable to attend due to travel logistics having attended the Brunone wedding on Friday.  Congratulations to both couples.
 
I do not believe that words can do justice to the celebration that was had in Dallas to celebrate Andrew and Jamison's union.  Yes it was hot and muggy and everyone was a sweaty mess, but it was enjoyable.  I met some new people who some of my other friends know through RUF, apparently many of them had left A&M before I got here and before I was introduced to RUF.  It was also great to welcome back stateside everyone's favorite redhead, Lesley, returned from Australia and spent the weekend hanging and chillin in Dallas and College Station, welcome home kiddo.  We all pray for her as she searches for a job.
 
Everyone's travels saw them safely to Dallas and back to College Station.  In the coming days those who must travel more will filter out, but they'll be back.  I truly do enjoy the time I get to spend with my friends, so few are the times that we get to all hang out together.  It was really an early birthday present, because I have said before many times, I love my friends.  I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful folks in my life.
 
Anyway, today was a great first.  A movie marathon thrown out there old school style with the Muppets.  Viewed were "The Muppet Movie", "The Great Muppet Caper", and "The Muppets Take Manhattan".  Walking down memory lane and laughing all the way and nothing was put in anyone pants.  So much fun, thanks to everyone who came over and made it fun.
 
Well, I've gotten little sleep the past few days, so I am off to sleep.  Ciao!

No comments: