Thursday, August 05, 2004

HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Ok, as many of my friends know and have learned over the years, I have a passion for the game of baseball. Granted I am passionate about a great many things, however very few surpass my love of the game. That is why I was elated to read an article on World Magazine's website regarding what I will call olde timey baseball. Baseball in it's purest form, mid-19th century rules and equipment. A new wave sweeping small towns around the country, where the game is played according to rules of gentlemanly ettiquette. Simply put, nothing that will offend a lady. I must admit, I think this is without a doubt the coolest thing I've heard of in a long, long time. I'm going to have to some research on this, because I'd like to learn more about it.


No comments: