Wednesday, September 15, 2004

For What It's Worth

Paparazzi is an interesting movie, go see it if you get the chance.

Of all the movies on the horizon, Friday Night Lights intrigues me the most.

The Red Sox continue their march to October, this weekend brings three games in the Bronx. Baseball in September, I like it!

The Patriots won the first game of the year, beating the Colts 27-24. By my count, that is win number 16 in the streak. Next up, on the road vs. Arizona and a shot at number 17.

If a tree falls in the woods, does anyone still the hear the locking of ice rinks to NHL players?

The Bungles...I mean Bengals are favored over the Dolphins. This could be the first time this has happened since the days of the Icky Shuffle.

The Aggies shutout Wyoming 31-0. I still do not want hear the chant of Wrecking Crew. The defense is not the crew until QB's run for their life, corners stick like glue on receivers, and a good run is getting back to the line of scrimmage. Bring on Bowden and Clemson. One step at time.

The third deck at Kyle Field is interesting, I don't like it, but it's interesting.

Speaking of which, Barticus...where's my ticket upgrade?

I don't know about you Bunky, Roger Clemens could win the Cy Young award in the National League. Why can't the Red Sox get pitchers like that?

Rick Ankiel has returned to the majors, a true story of trials and perserverance for that young man. I can't help but root for him to succeed.

I must eat crow Bunky, I am enjoying this new Chase for the Nextel Cup in NASCAR. Of course if you had told me at the beginning of year that Dale Jarrett and Kevin Harvick would be out and Elliot Sadler and Jeremy Mayfield would be in, I'd have given the number of a good shrink and asked for some of those 'shrooms.

Dan Rather might be getting a nice slice of humble pie. CBS...constantly broadcasting silliness.

Somehow, I never got the memo to watch Joey on NBC. Then again, I never got the one to put a cover letter on my TPS reports. I see a developing pattern.

Speaking of television shows, when does the new season of JAG begin?

Well until next time, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people.


No comments: