Wednesday, September 15, 2004

New Look, Same Great Taste!

Yes, you are in the right place, I'm doing some major renovations to my blog. Going for a more classic look, more streamlined, and less cluttered look to it.

I am scrapping the flooble chatterbox, because no one uses the dang thing. So it is gone the way of the dodo, and I don't mean the one's we saw in Follow That Bird. If you remember that movie, I'm glad I am not the only one!

I Beg Your Pardon?

On another note, welcome Lesley to the blogging crowd! The "Orange Crush" has fallen into the abyss with the rest of we bloggers. I look forward to reading what she has write about who knows what. Welcome to the club Lesley. Use the easy to find link to see her blog!

Well I must get back to work, I will post something more substansive soon...maybe even another edition of FWIW! You all can only hope!


No comments: