Thursday, September 23, 2004

Why is it that some days I just can't get out of bed? I mean seriously, do I really need to stare at the clock up until the last possible minute I can without being late to the office? I like my job, I like my co-workers and still some mornings I just can't get going.

Perhaps it is because I have a whole lot of stuff on my mind lately, which I will not get into here because some it can only get me into a hole. So I shall observe the second rule of holes, if you think you might dig one, don't bring the shovel out of the shed. For those of you not familar with the first rule of holes, it is simply when you find yourself digging one deeper and deeper, stop.

Which brings me to now, now. Cause we just past then...just now. (I felt like a Spaceballs reference was needed). Here I sit, early in the morning with an open can of Coke on my desk in order to attempt to get some caffeine into my system, it doesn't seem to be working though. The next stage would be a trip to Starbuck's for something stronger and much more pricey. I don't see that happening though, which is good for the wallet.

Did I mention we're down to 8 staffers in the office on a regular basis, if not we are, which is not good. I do not not know what the future holds for us here, but my resume is polished and I am keeping my eyes and ears opened for other opportunities. I'm not saying I plan on leaving this job, it's just if anything happens I want to be ready to move quickly on to other things.

Speaking of other things, I am beginning to consider vacation plans for next year. So many friends have come to tell me of their experiences in Europe, Australia, and places around the US that I am really trying to figure out something different. Please use the comment feature to add your suggestions. Also, my friends, if you are thinking of traveling anywhere, let's talk cause it would be more fun to go with friends somewhere.

Speaking if the comment feature....use it people!

Ok, my caffeine infusion is done, here's hoping it works. And note to self: I need to look into the CCL/CHL classes here in town.

Until next time, remember:

Kermit : How did you get a driver's license?
Fozzie : I took a correspondence course.

No comments: