Sunday, September 11, 2005


September 11, 2001
Four years ago, our world changed forever. The innocence of youth shattered for the young, the harsh realities of a world reawaking memories for the old. The events that I speak of need no retelling, the pictures forever etched in our memories will suffice. It have spent this evening watching a show on the Discovery Channel on that fateful day, the memories come rushing back in a torrent. Where was I that day, I was about 5 to 10 miles from Logan Airport in Boston, where the two planes which targeted the World Trade Center orginated. Boston quickly went into what I can only describe as partial lock-down. I will not pontificate on my thoughts right now, however I just urge all of my readers to never, ever forget that day and the events that happened.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: