Wednesday, November 02, 2005



One week and counting. I was reminded of this (not that I need reminding mind you) when I went to Hastings this evening after work and after picking up my ice skates which I had left at the rink to be sharpened. Right there on the doors and then in the store stood plastered the reminders of next week's album release party. I continue to hear "Something That The Doctor Didn't Order" frequently on the local radio. Also, today brought news of a new album for the spring, an acoustic album being recorded at a show in Port Aransas this Saturday night. If anyone want's to do a long haul road trip (we're talking 6 or 7 hours each way to the Gulf Coast near South Padre Island), let me know. Is there anything hotter than a country girl who likes Joplin? I don't think so.

No comments: