Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Forget to Flip The Switch?

I've been keeping my eye on a website lately. A blog that for the most part is to me both offensive, funny, and sad. Apparently the blogger is a huge follower of John Calvin, call it a hunch. I don't know who this individual is, but apparently he knows about The Common Anglican, Andy, through a friend. He's even posted on stuff from Andy's blog. The site is called Post Tenebras Lux, or After Darkness Light. I think the blogger has forgotten to flip the switch.
One post has gotten under my skin, because it so anti-Catholic. I posted a comment, but I wonder if it will even be approved, heaven forbid that truth be illuminated. Click here to read and then head to the main page. It's sad to see such exlax induced mental manutia. I will pray for this anonymous blogger, he or she needs some help from the Holy Spirit.

5 comments:

Kacy said...

I left some comments myself. Apparently, his comments aren't showing up on his blog. But at least we know he's reading them.

Ed said...

well your comment made it Kacy. Good one too!

Kacy said...

Wow, my picture made the website and everything! Plus my old webpage defending Calvinism!! I wondered what happened to that.

Kacy said...

You're right, it is really sad. I will pray for him, especially because I know I came dangerously close to the same behavior during my early Calvinist days.

jeanchauvin said...

click!