Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Multitasking For What It's Worth

I'm multitasking this edtion of For What It's Worth. I have the radio tuned to the Texas A&M v. Baylor football game, the TV is on and muted with the Techtards v. t-sips game.

Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals, the 2006 World Champions of baseball.

No Excuses by Notre Dame Head Coach Charlie Weiss is a good read.

November 1....I'll be a Sam's Club for lunch..it's all about the circle g.

We're still winless this fall hockey season, but we're only losing by 1 or 2 goals. Last week was the first OT shootout in league history. We lost 5-4, losing the shootout 1-0.

I've got all my paperwork in order for the PE exam in April. Fun stuff I tell you!

I need a better hydration system for hockey, I spend the next two days after a game or after a Friday skate around being very dehydrated.

Starbucks Hot Caramel Apple Cider is a guilty pleasure and a low cal alternative to their hot chocolate.

I am also enjoying Season 1 of JAG on DVD.

Double B's new live album is fantastic. Her voice on JT's "Fire and Rain" is sweetness.

Don't look now the Patriots are 5-1 and the Ag's are already Bowl Eligible at 7-1 going into tonight's game.

USC lost today. Notre Dame won. And Boise St. got a boost in the BCS. Interesting that a 1 loss team may be voted to the National Championship game, or even more, an undefeated team from a weak conference may sneak in over a 1 lost team from a better conference.

Rutgers....where did they come from?

That's all I got for now. Ciao!

3 comments:

Alan said...

"November 1....I'll be a Sam's Club for lunch..it's all about the circle g."

Huh?

And yeah, where did Rutgers come from?!

Ed said...

All about the circle g.

Perhaps one day you will be enlightened to the musical greatness that is sign the circle g.

Alan said...

I know what "the circle g" is. I was confused about the Sam's Club bit.