Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Call the men with the straight jackets, I think I've gone off the deep end. I have been lead to a decision that will shock those who know me best. I've gone an done the unthinkable action that will change my life immediately in the near future. I have no regrets, I know something better will come of this, I just hope you will all understand and help me get through the difficult times that lie ahead. I will be moody, emotional, and saddened, but extrememly joyful. I must move on to the next stage of my life. It's been great, it's been fun, and I will miss what I am leaving behind with a strong desire to return to it. Maybe someday I will, but now I must say goodbye.



Yes it's very true. I am moving on. I have decided to give up my Aggie baseball season tickets this spring. This will allow me to focus on more important things that need my attention. You see, there are more important things than baseball. Come now men with the straght jackets, I await you.

No comments: