Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007.

Congratulations all, we all now have official '007 status. Giving us liscense to make it a killer year. I am looking forward to another year and very grateful for the past year. I won't say 2006 has been all hugs and puppy dogs, in actuality it was probably one of the toughest and most challenging years of my short life. I can't remember any other year being so emotionally draining, so mentally challenging, and so filled with surprises. Yet at the same time, it was a year growth, discovery, learning, moving past big-make that ginormous obstacles, mistakes and lessons learned, and most of all seeing the distance between the boy I was (and sometimes still can be) and the man I have grown into and continue to become and realizing that perhaps the things most scoffed at in youth can also be the things of great importance and respect as I get older. I began playing ice hockey and have rediscovered my love of phyiscal sport, after to many years without it, my body is responding well, though more slowly than I like at times to healing from various injuries. 2007 looks to be a year of hope and promise and perhaps big changes, Lord willing. Yup, I can feel it...it's coming in the air tonight. '007...shaken, not stirred.

Oh, and by the way...as good of an engineer as I may be...can anyone read Russian? I have a Christmas present that has mainly Russian instruction. Though it does have pictures....which is how I usually put things together anyway.

God Bless You All, be safe tonight....I'll talk to y'all next year.

No comments: