Saturday, December 23, 2006

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. (I'm not tagging 6 folks, I'm only going to tag 3..it is Christmas time, so my gift to the world will be having 3 folks not tell us stuff).
.--------------------------------------------------
1. I am in the College Football Hall of Fame, though I never played college football.
2. When I was very young, I wanted to be a fire truck when I grew up...that's right a fire TRUCK, you did not read that wrong.
3. I am distantly related to former Red Sox left fielder and Baseball Hall of Fame member, Carl Yastremski..
4. In high school two of my nicknames were "Special" and "Golden Boy".
5. I set my alarm clock to 1 minute later than I want to get up..6:31 AM, etc. Unfortunately, I usually am up before it goes off, so the extra minute sleep is wasted.
6. There are two degrees of separation between me and Garth Brooks and there is one degree of separation between me and Willie Nelson.
--------------------------------------------------
Tag:
Andy
Amanda
Alan

No comments: