Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sad news came tonight....I will be holding off the details until I know everyone who needs to know has been contacted and I have some better info myself.

Life is short, to often we don't give thought to death, especially when we're young and thing we still have a lot of years ahead of us. But when someone is taken unexpectedly and young it gives us pause. For all we know today may be our last, tomorrow may never come. In that mind we should always be prepared to meet our maker, yet how often do we think that? How often do we start our day asking "What do I want to do today if this is to be my last?"

Think about it my friends and pray for the souls of the departed.

This will have to do for now....more when I have more to post:

O God, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful,
grant to the souls of Your servants departed full remission of all their sins,
that through our devout prayers,they may obtain the pardon,
which they have always desired.
Who live and reign, world without end.
Amen.
Eternal rest grant to them, O Lord.
(response) And let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.
(response) Amen.

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Sorry to hear of a loss.

I have offered up a prayer specifically for this unknown person.

May God bless you and yours at this time...

- Timothy

Ed said...

Thank you.