Thursday, March 06, 2008

Going My Way?

   Tonight I watched a wonderful film.  Winner of 7 Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Actor (Bing Crosby) in 1944, Going My Way.   They just don't make films like this anymore.  Having never seen it all the way through, I loved it and the twist at the end of film was amazing.  Foreshadowed throughout, but a wonderful surprise.  In a very real sense, it was just what I needed tonight.   
   It's been a very long week for me, lot's of unknowns that were out there just hanging over me.  Literally fuzzy and cloudy and not clearly seen.  Questions, what if's, where to go from this point type stuff.   Today some answers, a direction and a path laid out.  I'll know a little more to be determined Monday.   Now before you start asking, why am I being cryptic...well I don't know a whole heck of a lot at the moment either, just that it looks likely that I have become a rare medical anomally for my age and will probably have to undergo some routine surgery to correct a problem.   I'll keep you updated as I can.  In the meantime....who's "Going My Way?"

No comments: